AustEx can design and customise our drill rigs to suit your specifications with our in-house engineering and drafting team, including operation and spare parts manuals.
AustEx also offer:
- Certified NDT (non-destructive testing) capabilities for testing masts and bases.
- Q-Tech Fire Suppression Systems which AustEx can fit to any mobile plant (Australian Standard 5062:2006).
- Insurance work on all types of exploration and drilling equipment.
- We design certified FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structure) (ISO 3449:2005 & AS 2294: 1997)
- Our walkways, platforms & hand-railings on our rigs are designed to Australian Standard 1657: 2018.
- We manufacture rod spin safety cages for all types of rigs, all to Australian Standard 4024.
AustEx supplies spare parts for all models of drill rigs, with our Kewdale parts warehouse giving us the ability to ship same day for emergency jobs.
We hold replacement parts for the following in stock:
- Foot/Rod clamps
- Rod Spinners
- Rod Presenters
- Breakout Jaws
- Hydraulic valves/manifolds/cartridges
- Hydraulic motors/pumps
- Rod handlers
- Drive Heads
- Mud Agitators
- Certified FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structure)
- Many other various drill rig components
REPAIRS & Refurbishments
AustEx refurbishes and repairs all models of drill rigs, including but not limited to UDR, Sandvik and Boart Longyear.
AustEx also has a range of upgraded and modified parts for drill rigs, such as:
- Universal drive head cooling system
- Mast straightening
- Truck and track fitments for new and used drill rigs
- Replacement rod clamp jaws
- Universal rod spin safety cages
- Refurbished and upgraded rod spinners
- Refurbished foot clamp assemblies
- Rebuilt drive heads and change over drive head during rebuild
AustEx can service any drill rig anywhere in the world with our expert field service team and can have spare parts shipped ASAP.
We offer the following field services:
- Site emergency breakdowns
- Diagnostic fault finding and repair on mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and air systems
- Servicing of all drilling and support equipment
- Mine spec field service vehicle with on board specialised tooling
- Fire suppression service & repair