The X1550 Rotation Head is capable of Diamond Core and Reverse Circulation drilling. It’s heavy duty two speed gear arrangement incorporates large face-width gears designed for maximum torque capability and heavy duty bearings suited for high thrust applications.
- Upper and lower bearing lubrication.
- High flow gear pump.
- Hardened and ground gears.
- Jacking bolts for all removable housing parts.
- Top cap / labyrinth seal water protection.
- Fully splined output shaft.
- Low noise level.
- Large face-width gears to provide maximum gear mesh & tooth strength.
- Final output double helical gear for smooth power transfer.
- High Speed / Low Torque (H) Ratio 16.39 : 1
- Low Speed / High Torque (L) Ratio 1.88 : 1
- Output shaft bore Ø71mm
- Output Shaft thread 3.5 API IF Right Hand Male
Specifications are subject to changes or modifications, which are made from time to time by AustEx and its suppliers in accordance with their policies to update and improve their products